Thursday, June 24, 2010

sweet sweet sugar...



That's right...my husband...my sweet darling husband has just joined 40.9 million other Indians in being inflicted by the friendly sugary monster. I will not let it impair his daily life. Sad that I need to curb what he eats, but will definitely serve truck loads of sweet, sweet love. He is amazing, a fighter at that and shouldn't let this tie him down. My baby, I am here for you always.

P.S: I did cry when he wasn't looking, because he told me, M you must feel cursed to be with a sweet old Sugary husband like me. I laughed and smacked his big broad back to show him I was strong, but then cried my heart out.

I am scared because he has begun losing weight big time, but the good thing is now he has no choice but to cut cigarettes and alcohol from his life and lessen meat consumption, somethings I nag him about incessantly.

Sweet, sweet husband, we will fight this out and when you are stronger and out of this strangling little note of "I have 'D******s' M", we will make sweet little babies who are just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment