Saturday, May 9, 2009

The taste of yummy chicken curry lingers on... I love my Ma!


More seriously...

I just came back from my mother's place to find my MIL resting in the lazy boy chair. She looked out of her elements and I was quite worried. On enquiring with my FIL I found out that her heart was beating real fast from around 4.00 pm. She was dizzy, feeling tingly in the fingers, feet and nose and very tired. Together, we tried our best to make things better for her, with instruction from a relative who is a doctor in Mallaya. It took her a while to settle down, but it did help - the stimulated relaxation of the nerves on the left side of the face just below the ear, moving towards the heart.
Things deteriorated an hour later though. Our neighbour heard of her situation and came rushing down with a number. She then proceeded to call a man who claims to solve problems and diseases/illness, if you can call him and that with half a glass of water in your hand.

I just stood back and witnessed the drama, why play Satan!

Update: She's better now... we had a yummy dinner, I made super thin chappatis, a yumm mango shake for her and now she's gone to sleep. I hope things get better with time. She's a nice MIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment